The town of Los Lirios is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #297 of the whole municipality. Los Lirios is at 28 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Lirios is located at 32.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 41.8 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Lirios.
Where is Los Lirios? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Lirios (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Lirios? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Lirios (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Lirios
With the satellite map of Los Lirios will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Lirios.
Vote for Los Lirios. Opinions.
Do you like Los Lirios? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Lirios so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Carboneras (6 inhabitants)
- Colonia Perseverancia (37 inhabitants)
- El Costeño (- inhabitants)
- El Fuerte (701 inhabitants)
- El Vado (1 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (8 inhabitants)
- La Joya (- inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (6 inhabitants)
- La Pista Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Laguna de la Puerta (5 inhabitants)
- Maclovio Herrera (Miradores) (1447 inhabitants)
- Mata del Muerto (Benigno Méndez Castillo) (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Adolfo R. Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- Tope Borrego (4 inhabitants)