The town of Los Laureles is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Laureles is at 18 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Satellite photo of Los Laureles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Laureles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Laureles.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Laureles (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los LaurelesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Laureles, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Laureles so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 13 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL BELLAVISTA: 13 km away, direction Northeast (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ROBERTS: 13 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA EUGENIA: 14 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
Where is Los Laureles? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Laureles in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Vote for Los Laureles
Do you like Los Laureles or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- 5 de Mayo (317 inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Covadonga (5 inhabitants)
- El Cobano (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín (4 inhabitants)
- El Metate (1 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- La Línea (1450 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (4 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (287 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Reinas (6 inhabitants)
- Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo [Romelia Ordóñez Trujillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (La Cascada) (- inhabitants)