The town of Los Laureles is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #261 of the ranking. Los Laureles is at 42 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Laureles? You can find it at 14.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Laureles location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Los Laureles? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Laureles (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of Los Laureles (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Los Laureles
With the satellite map of Los Laureles will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Laureles.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Los LaurelesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Laureles, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Laureles so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 21 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 21 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 25 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Los Laureles as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Los Laureles or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Laureles to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Los Laureles
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Palmarcito (1118 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (88 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (12 inhabitants)
- La Amistad (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Pampa (- inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (- inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Playas (1 inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)