Los Juanes (Frontera, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Los Juanes through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 7 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Los Juanes is located in the Municipality of Frontera (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #13 of the whole municipality. Los Juanes is at 571 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Juanes is located at 3.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Frontera, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Juanes.
Where is Los Juanes? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Juanes in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Juanes, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Juanes
With the satellite map of Los Juanes will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Frontera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Juanes.
Vote for Los Juanes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Juanes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Juanes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Frontera
- Ampliación Doctor Esteban Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Colón (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Ejidal Pozuelos de Abajo (9 inhabitants)
- Frontera (69462 inhabitants)
- Hermosa Provincia (52 inhabitants)
- Jaime Mario Castellanos Córdova (4 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (1672 inhabitants)
- La Polka Dos (6 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cárdenas (Marcial Cárdenas Villastrigo) (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Pinabetes (Carlos Huerta Moreno) (1 inhabitants)
- Lupita (- inhabitants)
- Mona (2 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Ángeles (2 inhabitants)