The town of Los Horcones is located in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso (in the State of Guerrero). There are 59 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #65 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Horcones is at 2,343 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Horcones is located at 50.0 kilometers from Ajuchitlán del Progreso, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Horcones.
Where is Los Horcones? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Horcones in Guerrero, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Los Horcones (Guerrero) is 59 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 32 males and 27 females. The female/male ratio is 0.844, and the fertility rate is 2.89 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Guerrero. 20.34% of the population is illiterate (18.75% of men and 22.22% of women). The level of schooling is 4.30 (4.06 in men and 4.57 in women).Indigenous culture in Los Horcones
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Los Horcones
28.81% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (50.00% of the men, and 3.70% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Los Horcones
In Los Horcones there are 10 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 55.56% have a radio receiver, 66.67% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 22.22% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Los HorconesDo you want to stay in Los Horcones? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Horcones:
- HOTEL SEÑORIAL: 68 km away, direction North (47 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS ARCOS: 80 km away, direction North (57 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL DEL REAL: 82 km away, direction Northeast (71 minutes by car)
- MOTEL AR-RAMADI: 82 km away, direction Northeast (70 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Horcones
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Horcones, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Horcones.
Vote for Los Horcones
Do you like Los Horcones or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Horcones to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ajuchitlán del Progreso
- Agua Escondida (144 inhabitants)
- Barranca del Tigre (Arroyo del Tigre) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Villa Hermosa (281 inhabitants)
- Corral de Piedra (- inhabitants)
- Cuevitas (14 inhabitants)
- El Mango (10 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (4 inhabitants)
- El Tule (131 inhabitants)
- El Zapotal (139 inhabitants)
- Ixcapuzalco (178 inhabitants)
- Palo Barrenado (- inhabitants)
- Paso Real Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Azaleas (2 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Coco (337 inhabitants)
- San Pablo Sur (130 inhabitants)