The town of Las Therezas de Gerardo is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #480 of the whole municipality. Las Therezas de Gerardo is at 1,889 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Los Halcones, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2014.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Therezas de Gerardo is located at 8.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Aguascalientes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Therezas de Gerardo.
Where is Las Therezas de Gerardo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Therezas de Gerardo (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Las Therezas de Gerardo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Therezas de Gerardo (Aguascalientes) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Therezas de Gerardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Therezas de Gerardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Therezas de Gerardo.
Vote for Las Therezas de Gerardo. Opinions.
Do you like Las Therezas de Gerardo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Therezas de Gerardo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Transgresa (- inhabitants)
- Derivados de Fruta (- inhabitants)
- Ejido el Centinela (37 inhabitants)
- El Salero (9 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (José López Medina) (8 inhabitants)
- Granja Don Mónico (3 inhabitants)
- Granja La Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Mariana (2 inhabitants)
- Granja San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (La Esperanza) (14 inhabitants)
- La Laborcilla (4 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (37 inhabitants)
- Playas de Guadalupe (185 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Zapote (9 inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)