The town of Los Gómez is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #125 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Gómez is at 43 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Gómez is located at 1.2 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 4.1 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Gómez.
Where is Los Gómez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Gómez in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Gómez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Gómez (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Gómez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Gómez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Gómez.
Vote for Los Gómez. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gómez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gómez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Campestre Real (39 inhabitants)
- Colonia Emilio M. González (309 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Huanacaxtle (4169 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (2 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- Esquivel Flores de Anda (5 inhabitants)
- La Querencia (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Deportiva (- inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Lindero (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ciruela (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Descanso (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Quebrada (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (2 inhabitants)