The town of Los Girasoles is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #228 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Girasoles is at 1,576 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Girasoles is located at 5.9 kilometers from Comitán de Domínguez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Girasoles.
Where is Los Girasoles? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Girasoles (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Girasoles? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Girasoles (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Girasoles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Girasoles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Girasoles.
Vote for Los Girasoles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Girasoles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Girasoles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- Cajcam (533 inhabitants)
- Camino Blanco (170 inhabitants)
- El Ocote (170 inhabitants)
- Jatón Chacaljemel (Jatón Uno) (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (Quinta María Cristina) (10 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (9 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (132 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista (30 inhabitants)
- San Antonio las Canoas (30 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Z (139 inhabitants)
- San José las Flores (14 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita Yocnajab (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (8 inhabitants)
- Veracruz (5 inhabitants)