Los Gemelos (San Juan de Sabinas, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Gemelos, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Coahuila de Zaragoza.
The town of Los Gemelos is located in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #55 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Gemelos is at 380 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Gemelos is located at 1.9 kilometers from Nueva Rosita, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 7.0 kilometers from San Juan de Sabinas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Gemelos.
Where is Los Gemelos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Gemelos in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Los Gemelos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Gemelos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan de Sabinas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Gemelos.
Vote for Los Gemelos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gemelos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gemelos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas
- Beatriz Elena Velázquez (- inhabitants)
- Conchos (8 inhabitants)
- Eduwiges (2 inhabitants)
- El Veintinueve (- inhabitants)
- Homero Martínez Valdez (8 inhabitants)
- Las Islitas (- inhabitants)
- Manuel Contreras Alcala (2 inhabitants)
- Paso del Coyote (398 inhabitants)
- Quinta los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (132 inhabitants)
- Regino Robles (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Onésimo Sandoval) (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo de la Salada (1 inhabitants)
- Secundino De León Rojas (- inhabitants)