The town of Los Gavilanes is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #234 of the whole municipality. Los Gavilanes is at 81 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Gavilanes is located at 8.1 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Gavilanes.
Where is Los Gavilanes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Gavilanes in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Gavilanes building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Gavilanes (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Gavilanes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Gavilanes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Gavilanes.
Vote for Los Gavilanes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gavilanes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gavilanes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Celaya (760 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (6 inhabitants)
- El Cordón (2 inhabitants)
- Felipe Carrillo Puerto (La Loma) (71 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Saldaña (12 inhabitants)
- Juan Andrade Izaguirre (11 inhabitants)
- La Adelita (2 inhabitants)
- La Cazuela (3 inhabitants)
- La Flor (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (14 inhabitants)
- Noé Del Ángel Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho General (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (8 inhabitants)
- Unidad y Progreso (83 inhabitants)