The town of Los Garza is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #415 of the whole municipality. Los Garza is at 60 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Garza is located at 21.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pánuco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Garza.
Where is Los Garza? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Garza in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Garza? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Garza (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Garza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Garza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Garza.
Vote for Los Garza. Opinions.
Do you like Los Garza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Garza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Barco Treinta y Seis (2 inhabitants)
- Clarín (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Palmas (- inhabitants)
- El Alacrán (1 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (10 inhabitants)
- Los Angelitos (- inhabitants)
- Mata de la Monteada (203 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Antonio Navarrete) (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Chicayán (695 inhabitants)
- Paso Potrero (124 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (4 inhabitants)
- Tamos (4484 inhabitants)
- Tanchicuín Boca del Estero (212 inhabitants)