The town of Los Framboyanes is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Los Framboyanes is at 904 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Framboyanes? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Framboyanes (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Framboyanes and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Framboyanes (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Framboyanes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Framboyanes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Framboyanes.
Vote for Los Framboyanes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Framboyanes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Framboyanes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Betania (6 inhabitants)
- El Francés (25 inhabitants)
- El Sabino (2 inhabitants)
- Macholitos (5 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (31 inhabitants)
- María de Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta Emita (- inhabitants)
- La Antena (- inhabitants)
- La Estrellita (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (San José) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (6 inhabitants)
- Selva los Sabinos (115 inhabitants)