The town of Los Domínguez is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Los Domínguez is at 579 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Los Domínguez? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Domínguez in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Los Domínguez (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los DomínguezMany people want to stay in the town of Los Domínguez itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- AUTO HOTEL CAROLINA: 3 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL LIDER: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA SELVA: 3 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL TITANIC: 4 km away, direction Northeast (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Domínguez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Domínguez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Domínguez.
Vote for Los Domínguez
Do you like Los Domínguez or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Domínguez to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo los Pinos (13 inhabitants)
- Chapultepec (2 inhabitants)
- El Belén (La Pacaya) (2 inhabitants)
- La Raizona (16 inhabitants)
- La Sidra (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (2 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Rosales (- inhabitants)
- Montebello (- inhabitants)
- Nueva España (- inhabitants)
- Nueva Palestina II (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)