The town of Los Doctores is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #70 of the whole municipality. Los Doctores is at 460 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Doctores is located at 4.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Doctores.
Satellite photo of Los Doctores
With the satellite map of Los Doctores will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Doctores.
The population of Los Doctores (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los DoctoresDo you want to stay in Los Doctores? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Doctores:
- POSADA LOS ÁNGELES: 4 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FIESTA MEXICANA: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTAURANTE RODRIGUEZ: 6 km away, direction West (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PLAZA: 5 km away, direction West (4 minutes by car)
Where is Los Doctores? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Doctores in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Doctores.
Vote for Los Doctores
Do you like Los Doctores or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Doctores to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Abelino Cadena (6 inhabitants)
- Antonio López (9 inhabitants)
- El Encino (María del Carmen Guerra de Jiménez) (1 inhabitants)
- El Indio (Lucio Lozano) (1 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Briceño (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja Zamora (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús Macías (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Peña (2 inhabitants)
- La Sortija (- inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Los Corines (Los Temporales) (- inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (- inhabitants)
- Valladolid (3 inhabitants)
- Zaragoza Flores (4 inhabitants)