Los Cuatro Vientos (Gral. Bravo, Nuevo León)
Know the tiny town of Los Cuatro Vientos through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Nuevo León
The town of Los Cuatro Vientos is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #113 of the whole municipality. Los Cuatro Vientos is at 159 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Cuatro Vientos is located at 14.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of General Bravo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Cuatro Vientos.
Where is Los Cuatro Vientos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Cuatro Vientos in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Cuatro Vientos, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Los Cuatro Vientos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cuatro Vientos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Cuatro Vientos.
Vote for Los Cuatro Vientos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cuatro Vientos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cuatro Vientos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Corral Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- Cuatro de Noviembre (1 inhabitants)
- El Alegre (Guadalupe García) (- inhabitants)
- El Grullo (2 inhabitants)
- El Mantillo (Tinaja de la Vaca) (1 inhabitants)
- La Curva (12 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatrocientas (Marcelo González) (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cinco Hermanos (Los Dos Estados) (7 inhabitants)
- Los Ebanitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)
- Trece de Mayo (- inhabitants)