The town of Los Cuates is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #61 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Cuates is at 1,069 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Cuates is located at 58.1 kilometers from Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Cuates.
Where is Los Cuates? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cuates in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Cuates building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Cuates (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cuates
With the satellite map of Los Cuates will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Cuates.
Vote for Los Cuates. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cuates? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cuates so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Sociedad de Producción Rural Alfalfar (1 inhabitants)
- Armando Martínez Nuncio (1 inhabitants)
- Asociación Ganadera Ocampo (5 inhabitants)
- Bertha Laura Garza Villarreal (5 inhabitants)
- Emilio Bichara (26 inhabitants)
- Gas Monclova (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- La Estrella (6 inhabitants)
- La Fe (2 inhabitants)
- Los Belloc (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (4 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (10 inhabitants)
- Vitali (8 inhabitants)