The town of Los Cuartos is located in the Municipality of Santa María de la Paz (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #13 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Cuartos is at 1,923 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Cuartos is located at 2.9 kilometers from Santa María de la Paz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Cuartos.
Where is Los Cuartos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cuartos (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Los Cuartos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Cuartos (Zacatecas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cuartos
With the satellite map of Los Cuartos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa María de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Cuartos.
Vote for Los Cuartos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cuartos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cuartos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María de la Paz
- Buenavista (- inhabitants)
- El Palo Verde (- inhabitants)
- El Picacho (Hidalgo) (80 inhabitants)
- El Soto (188 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja (38 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Penitas (Las Peñitas) (3 inhabitants)
- Las Ranas (- inhabitants)
- Las Tablas (34 inhabitants)
- Los Cuartos (7 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (12 inhabitants)
- Los Trigos (Mesa de los Trigos) (89 inhabitants)
- Mesa Grande (165 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (3 inhabitants)