The town of Los Compadres is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #75 of the ranking. Los Compadres is at 2,009 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Compadres? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Compadres location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Compadres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Compadres in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Compadres and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Compadres (Aguascalientes) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Compadres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Compadres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Los Compadres.
Vote for Los Compadres. Opinions.
Do you like Los Compadres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Compadres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- CERESO El Llano (470 inhabitants)
- Ejido Montoya (4 inhabitants)
- El Centenario (99 inhabitants)
- El Mastranzo (El Mastranto) (27 inhabitants)
- El Retoño (781 inhabitants)
- El Yugo (5 inhabitants)
- Granja Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (8 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañitas (- inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro el Chico (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena de Mirasoles (10 inhabitants)
- Talpita II (4 inhabitants)