The town of Los Cocos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #687 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Cocos is at 33 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Los Cocos is located at 5.8 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Cocos.
Where is Los Cocos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cocos (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Cocos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los CocosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Cocos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Cocos so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 8 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 9 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 9 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE ALBERTO: 8 km away, direction East (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Cocos
With the satellite map of Los Cocos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Cocos.
Vote for Los Cocos
Do you like Los Cocos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Cocos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Barranquito (46 inhabitants)
- El Jordán (2 inhabitants)
- El Palmarcito (1118 inhabitants)
- La Curvita (15 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (9 inhabitants)
- Las Palmiras (2 inhabitants)
- Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- Miguel Alemán Valdez (Jericó) (717 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Reforma San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (La Morita) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (2 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)