The town of Los Cocos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #213 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Cocos is at 220 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Los Cocos is located at 13.5 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Cocos.
Where is Los Cocos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cocos in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Cocos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Cocos (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cocos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cocos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Cocos.
Vote for Los Cocos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cocos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cocos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Blanca Lilia (4 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- El Fortín (398 inhabitants)
- El Hular (19 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Mosquito) (7 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- Las Lluvias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tortugas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Noemí (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (16 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)