The town of Los Charcos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #258 of the whole municipality. Los Charcos is at 2,736 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Charcos is located at 17.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Charcos.
Where is Los Charcos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Charcos in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Charcos, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Charcos (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los CharcosDo you want to stay in Los Charcos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Charcos:
- CABAÑAS LA CASITA: 16 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS ARROYO DEL AGUA: 17 km away, direction East (13 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 20 km away, direction Southeast (14 minutes by car)
- MILDIEZ: 25 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Charcos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Charcos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Charcos.
Photos of Los Charcos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Charcos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Charcos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Los Charcos (Durango) is 34956
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Los Charcos so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34956. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Los Charcos ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Los Charcos
Do you like Los Charcos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Charcos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Barbechos (9 inhabitants)
- De Jagüeyes El Capulin (4 inhabitants)
- El Caimán (- inhabitants)
- De Lajas El Carrizo (59 inhabitants)
- El Roble (36 inhabitants)
- El Vainillo (26 inhabitants)
- Estación de Microondas las Rusias (2 inhabitants)
- La Tecolota (- inhabitants)
- Laguna de Tortugas (20 inhabitants)
- De los Naranjos Los Limones (85 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios 1 (- inhabitants)
- Los Pericos (14 inhabitants)
- De Milpillas Ojo de Agua (21 inhabitants)
- Pino Gordo (203 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Lajas (Lajas) (566 inhabitants)