The town of Los Arrayanes is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #129 of the ranking. Los Arrayanes is at 558 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Arrayanes? You can find it at 2.3 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Arrayanes location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Arrayanes? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Arrayanes in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Arrayanes.
The population of Los Arrayanes (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los ArrayanesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Arrayanes, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Arrayanes so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 1 km away, direction South (1 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL EL PARAISO: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT SONIA MIRIAM: 10 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- POSADA BETTY: 12 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Arrayanes
With the satellite map of Los Arrayanes will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Arrayanes.
Vote for Los Arrayanes
Do you like Los Arrayanes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Arrayanes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Chapotal (1 inhabitants)
- El Capiro (4 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (3 inhabitants)
- El Perú (- inhabitants)
- El Profe (3 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- La Cuña Dos (5 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Toreras (- inhabitants)
- Lindavista (93 inhabitants)
- Nueva Independencia (464 inhabitants)
- San Lara (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (2 inhabitants)
- Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Sanjón del Chorro (Saltillo) (31 inhabitants)