The town of Los Arizpe is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #260 of the whole municipality. Los Arizpe is at 580 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Arizpe is located at 18.2 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Arizpe.
Where is Los Arizpe? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Arizpe (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Los Arizpe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Arizpe (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Arizpe
With the satellite map of Los Arizpe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Arizpe.
Photos of Los Arizpe
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Arizpe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Arizpe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Arizpe. Opinions.
Do you like Los Arizpe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Arizpe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Cantera Chica (Cantera los Sauces) (58 inhabitants)
- Chapotitos (5 inhabitants)
- Charco la Anacua (10 inhabitants)
- El Molino (11 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (El Barranco) (113 inhabitants)
- El Palomar (15 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Palomar) (14 inhabitants)
- La Lechuza (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Linda (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- María Auxiliadora (5 inhabitants)
- Pedernales (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Montesano (7 inhabitants)
- San Juanita (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosalía (2 inhabitants)