Los Ángeles (Centla, Tabasco)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Ángeles, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Tabasco.
The town of Los Ángeles is located in the Municipality of Centla (in the State of Tabasco). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #169 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Ángeles is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Ángeles is located at 8.1 kilometers from Frontera, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Ángeles.
Where is Los Ángeles? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Ángeles in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Los Ángeles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Ángeles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Centla. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Ángeles.
Photos of Los Ángeles
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Ángeles, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Ángeles, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Los Ángeles (Tabasco) is 86757
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Los Ángeles so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 86757. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Los Ángeles ("86") correspond to the State of Tabasco, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Los Ángeles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Ángeles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Ángeles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Centla
- Adolfo López Mateos (674 inhabitants)
- Boca de Pantoja (473 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (12 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (Buenavista) (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (4 inhabitants)
- Gobernador Cruz (1629 inhabitants)
- Josefa Ortíz de Domínguez (38 inhabitants)
- La Constancia (24 inhabitants)
- La Tigrera (2 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (190 inhabitants)
- Mixteca 1a. Sección (84 inhabitants)
- Ribera Alta 1a. Sección (574 inhabitants)
- San José (El Coco de Simón Sarlat) (21 inhabitants)
- San José de Simón Sarlat (716 inhabitants)