Los Altos (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Los Altos, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of San Luis Potosí.
The town of Los Altos is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #195 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Altos is at 100 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Altos is located at 37.0 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Altos.
Where is Los Altos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Altos (San Luis Potosí) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Los Altos
With the satellite map of Los Altos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Altos.
Photos of Los Altos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Altos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Altos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Altos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Altos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Altos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Ejido Graciano Sánchez (165 inhabitants)
- Ejido Rubén Jaramillo (25 inhabitants)
- Ejido Velazco (320 inhabitants)
- El Jaguar (5 inhabitants)
- El Rebane (San Felipe) (4 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (El Huevo) (2 inhabitants)
- La Azucena (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Sandoval Zapata (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Chabeleña (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Puntilla (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Silla (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Jorge (4 inhabitants)
- San Bernardo (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (- inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2374 inhabitants)