The town of Los Álamos is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #100 of the whole municipality. Los Álamos is at 2,225 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Álamos is located at 5.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Guadalupe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Álamos.
Where is Los Álamos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Álamos (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Los Álamos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Álamos (Zacatecas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Álamos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Álamos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Álamos.
Vote for Los Álamos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Álamos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Álamos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Fraccionamiento Conquistadores (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento San José (11 inhabitants)
- La Barranca (2 inhabitants)
- La Cascarona (15 inhabitants)
- La Presa (4 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (JosÃ© Luis Aguilera CortÃ©s) (- inhabitants)
- Los Terrenos Grandes entre Zóquite y Tacoaleche (7 inhabitants)
- Méndez (33 inhabitants)
- Pozos Colectivos (Gerardo Trejo Pérez) (43 inhabitants)
- Pozos El Tapón I (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Jorge (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Torero (- inhabitants)
- San Lázaro (11 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (597 inhabitants)