Los Álamos (Villa Corzo, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Álamos, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of Los Álamos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #635 of the ranking. Los Álamos is at 637 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Álamos? You can find it at 16.7 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Parral, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 43.8 kilometers. To enjoy the Los Álamos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Álamos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Álamos (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Los Álamos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Álamos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Álamos.
Vote for Los Álamos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Álamos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Álamos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Atlántida (25 inhabitants)
- Australia (5 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrerón (3 inhabitants)
- El Santuario (4 inhabitants)
- Flor Blanca (12 inhabitants)
- Grupo las Palomas (26 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Veracruz (11 inhabitants)
- Rincón Pablo (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (4 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (3 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa (97 inhabitants)