The town of Lomas Taurinas is located in the Municipality of Xicoténcatl (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #96 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lomas Taurinas is at 105 meters of altitude.
The town of Lomas Taurinas is located at 8.6 kilometers from Xicoténcatl, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lomas Taurinas.
Where is Lomas Taurinas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Lomas Taurinas in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Lomas Taurinas.
Want to view a satellite photo of Lomas Taurinas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lomas Taurinas (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lomas Taurinas
With the satellite map of Lomas Taurinas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Xicoténcatl. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lomas Taurinas.
Vote for Lomas Taurinas. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas Taurinas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas Taurinas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Xicoténcatl
- Ampl. San Miguel de la Mora (Los Angelitos) (4 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (304 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez Dos (82 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (9 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- Félix Cabañas (6 inhabitants)
- Jaime López Sánchez (1 inhabitants)
- Jarcias (Los Ruiz) (2 inhabitants)
- La Guasanga (1 inhabitants)
- Las Galeras (9 inhabitants)
- Los Copios (9 inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (381 inhabitants)
- Oro Verde (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (54 inhabitants)