Lomas Pelonas (Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of Lomas Pelonas, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of Lomas Pelonas is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Lomas Pelonas is at 323 meters of altitude.
The inhabitants of the community became separated from those of Río Misión in the year 2015.
Where is Lomas Pelonas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Lomas Pelonas (Baja California) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Lomas Pelonas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lomas Pelonas (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lomas Pelonas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lomas Pelonas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Lomas Pelonas.
Vote for Lomas Pelonas. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas Pelonas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas Pelonas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Playas de Rosarito
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- CaÃ±ada Alisos (- inhabitants)
- El Morro Surf Ranch (- inhabitants)
- Cumbres de Popotla (70 inhabitants)
- El Sauco (18 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Familia Barajas (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento El Mirador (141 inhabitants)
- Familia Leyva (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (248 inhabitants)
- Puerto Popotla (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuarenta (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (- inhabitants)
- Rancho MÃ©dano (- inhabitants)
- Santa María de Guadalupe (133 inhabitants)