Lomas la Gamuza (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Know the tiny town of Lomas la Gamuza through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Lomas la Gamuza is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #154 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lomas la Gamuza is at 940 meters of altitude.
The town of Lomas la Gamuza is located at 35.6 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lomas la Gamuza.
Where is Lomas la Gamuza? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Lomas la Gamuza (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Lomas la Gamuza
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lomas la Gamuza, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lomas la Gamuza.
Photos of Lomas la Gamuza
In order for you to enjoy nature around Lomas la Gamuza, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Lomas la Gamuza, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Lomas la Gamuza. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas la Gamuza? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas la Gamuza so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Ana Isabel (9 inhabitants)
- El Alamito (32 inhabitants)
- El Águila (16 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (35 inhabitants)
- El Ojuelo de Enmedio (- inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (Café del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Pilgrim`s Pride (Los Pinos) (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola San Andrés (- inhabitants)
- Las Pitayas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ojuelos de Abajo (El Ojuelo) (- inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Amargos (Amargos) (60 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (68 inhabitants)
- Sierra Mojada (2 inhabitants)