Lomas del Sol (Zitácuaro, Michoacán de Ocampo)
Maps, photos and statistics of Lomas del Sol, a beautiful small village of 55 inhabitants in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo
The town of Lomas del Sol is located in the Municipality of Zitácuaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 55 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #120 of the ranking. Lomas del Sol is at 1806 meters of altitude.
The population of Lomas del Sol (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 55 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 26 men and 29 women. The ratio women per men is 1.115, and the fecundity rate is 3.60 children per woman. People from outside the State of Michoacán de Ocampo account for 9.09% of the total population. 12.73% of the inhabitants are illiterate (7.69% of men and 17.24% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 5.84 (5.38 within the men and 6.19 within the women).Indigenous culture in Lomas del Sol
10.91% of the population is indigenous, and 1.82% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Lomas del Sol
30.91% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (53.85% of the men, and 10.34% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Lomas del Sol
In Lomas del Sol there are 20 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 6.67% have piped water, 80.00% have toilet or restroom, 73.33% have a radio receiver, 93.33% a television, 73.33% a fridge, 60.00% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 60.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is Lomas del Sol? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Lomas del Sol (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Lomas del Sol, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Lomas del Sol
With the satellite map of Lomas del Sol will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Zitácuaro. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Lomas del Sol.
Vote for Lomas del Sol. Opinions.
Do you like Lomas del Sol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lomas del Sol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zitácuaro
- Colonia Emiliano Zapata (San Juan Zitácuaro) (1887 inhabitants)
- El Banco (43 inhabitants)
- Francisco Serrato (San Bartolo) (2396 inhabitants)
- La Carne Hedionda (85 inhabitants)
- La Guásima (Séptima Manzana de San Miguel) (146 inhabitants)
- La Guitarrita (La Guitarra) (43 inhabitants)
- La Mesa Chiquita (La Mesita Chiquita) (132 inhabitants)
- La Ziranda (El Fresno) (86 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (98 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (63 inhabitants)
- Las Tilias (La Haciendita) (36 inhabitants)
- Los Mejía (79 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Loma Larga (Loma Bonita) (304 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Tercera Manzana de Zirahuato) (253 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (1617 inhabitants)