The town of Loma Bonita is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #775 of the whole municipality. Loma Bonita is at 36 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Loma Bonita is located at 7.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Loma Bonita.
Where is Loma Bonita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Loma Bonita (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Loma Bonita, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Loma Bonita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Loma Bonita (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Loma Bonita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loma Bonita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Loma Bonita.
Vote for Loma Bonita. Opinions.
Do you like Loma Bonita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loma Bonita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Hermanas Vázquez Becerra (3 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Encomienda (5 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (74 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Arbolitos (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Las Palmas) (5 inhabitants)