The town of Loera is located in the Municipality of Cazones (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Loera is at 20 meters of altitude.
Where is Loera? How to get there? Map
Location map of Loera in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Loera, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Loera building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Loera (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Loera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Loera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cazones. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Loera.
Vote for Loera. Opinions.
Do you like Loera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Loera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cazones
- Barrio Acosta Lagunes (546 inhabitants)
- Cazones de Herrera (4773 inhabitants)
- Cerro Verde (463 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca Número Uno (1051 inhabitants)
- Cruz Blanca Número Dos (121 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (2 inhabitants)
- El Sapo (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- La Guásima (60 inhabitants)
- La Piedad (870 inhabitants)
- Naranjos de Afuera (Naranjos Kilómetro 27) (157 inhabitants)
- Plan de Limón (748 inhabitants)
- Polo Ríos Ávalos (1 inhabitants)
- La Mangana (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Cruces (34 inhabitants)