The town of Lluvia de Estrellas is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #61 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lluvia de Estrellas is at 2,081 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Lluvia de Estrellas is located at 1.6 kilometers from Ojocaliente, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lluvia de Estrellas.
Where is Lluvia de Estrellas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Lluvia de Estrellas (Zacatecas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Lluvia de Estrellas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Lluvia de Estrellas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Lluvia de Estrellas (Zacatecas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lluvia de Estrellas
With the satellite map of Lluvia de Estrellas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ojocaliente. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Lluvia de Estrellas.
Vote for Lluvia de Estrellas. Opinions.
Do you like Lluvia de Estrellas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lluvia de Estrellas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- El Chepinque (224 inhabitants)
- Granja Las Margaritas (Eliseo Martínez) (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (- inhabitants)
- La Capilla (San Isidro de Moradillas) (1774 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (San Miguel) (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (1 inhabitants)
- Ojocaliente (22295 inhabitants)
- Papantón Viejo (El Coloradito) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Alfesugo (La Casa Blanca) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Olivia (- inhabitants)
- San José de los Llanos (407 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Porres (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita de Casia (- inhabitants)
- Sauceda de Mulatos (602 inhabitants)
- Tlacotes (589 inhabitants)