Llano Grande (Tepehuanes, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Llano Grande, a beautiful tiny town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Llano Grande is located in the Municipality of Tepehuanes (in the State of Durango). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #147 of the ranking. Llano Grande is at 2,571 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Llano Grande? You can find it at 58.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Santa Catarina de Tepehuanes, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Llano Grande location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Llano Grande? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Llano Grande (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Llano Grande? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Llano Grande (Durango) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Llano Grande
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Llano Grande, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepehuanes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Llano Grande.
Vote for Llano Grande
Do you like Llano Grande or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Llano Grande to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tepehuanes
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepehuanes
- Bajío de Caballos (24 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Prieta (2 inhabitants)
- El Bajío de la Joya del Venado (7 inhabitants)
- El Cebollín (7 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (4 inhabitants)
- El Puerto de la Pelea (2 inhabitants)
- Joya de Caballos (2 inhabitants)
- La Cebadilla (16 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega de los Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (1 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande (- inhabitants)
- Los Espejos (7 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de Pescaderos (80 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (4 inhabitants)
- Toro Quemado (41 inhabitants)