The town of Llano de los Puercos is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #181 of the ranking. Llano de los Puercos is at 1,824 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Llano de los Puercos? You can find it at 22.2 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tuzantla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Llano de los Puercos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Llano de los Puercos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Llano de los Puercos (Michoacán de Ocampo) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Llano de los Puercos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Llano de los Puercos (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Llano de los Puercos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Llano de los Puercos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tuzantla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Llano de los Puercos.
Vote for Llano de los Puercos. Opinions.
Do you like Llano de los Puercos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Llano de los Puercos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- Agua Prieta (- inhabitants)
- Cerrillal (9 inhabitants)
- El Cirián (- inhabitants)
- El Cuajilote (140 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (86 inhabitants)
- El Rastro (9 inhabitants)
- La Guacamaya (88 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (11 inhabitants)
- La Víbora (5 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas del Tanque (512 inhabitants)
- Los Libres (38 inhabitants)
- Los Otates (69 inhabitants)
- Mesa el Encinal (180 inhabitants)
- Paso Nicolás Romero (Las Puercas) (75 inhabitants)