Llanito Verde (Jalisco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Llanito Verde, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Jalisco.
The town of Llanito Verde is located in the Municipality of Totatiche (in the State of Jalisco). There are 2 inhabitants. Llanito Verde is at 2,060 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Llanito Verde? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Llanito Verde (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Llanito Verde building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Llanito Verde (Jalisco) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Llanito Verde
With the satellite map of Llanito Verde will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Totatiche. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Llanito Verde.
Vote for Llanito Verde
Do you like Llanito Verde or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Llanito Verde to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Totatiche
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Totatiche
- Acaspulco (66 inhabitants)
- Cerro Cuate (2 inhabitants)
- Charco Hondo (4 inhabitants)
- El Tepante (- inhabitants)
- Guanajuato (4 inhabitants)
- La Cementera (54 inhabitants)
- Las Galeras (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pilitas (3 inhabitants)
- Montero (Mortero) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de la Pila (- inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (8 inhabitants)
- San Juan (4 inhabitants)
- San Luis Rey (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (41 inhabitants)
- Temastián (La Cantera) (1477 inhabitants)