The town of Licenciado Rubio is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #306 of the ranking. Licenciado Rubio is at 1,051 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Licenciado Rubio? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Berriozábal, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Licenciado Rubio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Licenciado Rubio? How to get there? Map
Location map of Licenciado Rubio in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Licenciado Rubio, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Licenciado Rubio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Licenciado Rubio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Licenciado Rubio
With the satellite map of Licenciado Rubio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Licenciado Rubio.
Vote for Licenciado Rubio. Opinions.
Do you like Licenciado Rubio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Licenciado Rubio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Benito Quezada (92 inhabitants)
- Bombano Tres Hermanos (20 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (9 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (8 inhabitants)
- El Yunque (6 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Peregrina (La Pantalla) (1 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (7 inhabitants)
- Mi Nueva Luz (20 inhabitants)
- Quinta Flor (2 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (26 inhabitants)
- San José de los Naranjos (10 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Enedina (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (23 inhabitants)