The town of Kilómetro Ocho is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #288 in terms of number of inhabitants. Kilómetro Ocho is at 1,724 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Libramiento Norte Km. Ocho (Carretera a León), because this was its former name. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
The town of Kilómetro Ocho is located at 4.7 kilometers from Irapuato, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Kilómetro Ocho.
Satellite photo of Kilómetro Ocho
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Kilómetro Ocho, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Irapuato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Kilómetro Ocho.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Guanajuato State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Kilómetro Ocho (Guanajuato) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Kilómetro OchoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Kilómetro Ocho, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Kilómetro Ocho so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL GALERÍA PLAZA IRAPUATO: 2 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL GALERIA PLAZA DE IRAPUATO: 3 km away, direction Northwest (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NEW MOON: 3 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
- HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS: 4 km away, direction West (3 minutes by car)
Where is Kilómetro Ocho? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Kilómetro Ocho in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Kilómetro Ocho.
Photos of Kilómetro Ocho
In order for you to enjoy nature around Kilómetro Ocho, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Kilómetro Ocho, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Kilómetro Ocho
Do you like Kilómetro Ocho or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Kilómetro Ocho to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Adjuntas (523 inhabitants)
- Antonio Campos (- inhabitants)
- Cándido Navarro (2 inhabitants)
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- Granja El Capricho (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Santa Rosa (- inhabitants)
- JesÃºs Honesto (La Casa de JesÃºs Honesto) (- inhabitants)
- La Casa de Polo (19 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (3 inhabitants)
- Lo de Sierra (429 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (64 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ejido Emiliano Zapata (Francisco Nieto) (8 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (5073 inhabitants)
- San José de los Naranjos (Juan Rivera) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe de Bernales (31 inhabitants)