Leopoldo Castañeda (Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Leopoldo Castañeda, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Leopoldo Castañeda is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #98 in terms of number of inhabitants. Leopoldo Castañeda is at 917 meters of altitude.
The town of Leopoldo Castañeda is located at 2.8 kilometers from Tepic, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Leopoldo Castañeda.
Where is Leopoldo Castañeda? How to get there? Map
Online map of Leopoldo Castañeda (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Leopoldo Castañeda
With the satellite map of Leopoldo Castañeda will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tepic. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Leopoldo Castañeda.
Vote for Leopoldo Castañeda. Opinions.
Do you like Leopoldo Castañeda? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Leopoldo Castañeda so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Agua Fría (2 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de las Minas (6 inhabitants)
- Atonalisco (1711 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (- inhabitants)
- El Espinal (10 inhabitants)
- El Espino (42 inhabitants)
- El Puente (1 inhabitants)
- Joel Delgado Guzmán (3 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (439 inhabitants)
- La Paloma (40 inhabitants)
- Las Azaleas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Eucalipto (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Sabino (- inhabitants)
- Roseta (La Tristeza) (176 inhabitants)
- Salvador Allende (258 inhabitants)