The town of Las Vegas is located in the Municipality of Tezoyuca (in the State of México). There are 2,307 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #16 of the ranking. Las Vegas is at 2,240 meters of altitude.
In the year 2010, this location joined Ejido Tequisistlán Primero (Los Polvorines).
Do you want to locate the town of Las Vegas? You can find it at 5.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tezoyuca, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Vegas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Vegas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Vegas in México? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Vegas.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the México State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Vegas (México) is 2,307 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las VegasDo you want to stay in Las Vegas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Vegas:
- MOTEL: 2 km away, direction North (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL GOLDEN PLACE: 3 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ECLIPSE: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS TORRES: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Vegas
With the satellite map of Las Vegas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tezoyuca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Vegas.
Population pyramid of Las Vegas (México)
In Las Vegas there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Las Vegas, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of Las Vegas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Vegas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Vegas.
Vote for Las Vegas
Do you like Las Vegas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Vegas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tezoyuca
- Ampliación Tezoyuca (1163 inhabitants)
- Barrio Guadalupano (Ejido Tequisistlán) (172 inhabitants)
- Ejido de las Casas Viejas (113 inhabitants)
- Ejido el Rosario (359 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Buenaventura (La Prepa) (72 inhabitants)
- Ejido de Tequisistlán Primero (18740 inhabitants)
- El Llano Tezoyuca (42 inhabitants)
- El Oasis (423 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Grande (144 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 32 Texcoco Lechería (36 inhabitants)
- La Estación (El Horno) (18 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (- inhabitants)
- Tequisistlán (7648 inhabitants)
- Tezoyuca (17892 inhabitants)