The town of Las Tulias is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #264 of the whole municipality. Las Tulias is at 872 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Tulias is located at 3.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Tulias.
Where is Las Tulias? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Tulias (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Tulias, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Tulias? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Tulias (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tulias
With the satellite map of Las Tulias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Tulias.
Photos of Las Tulias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Tulias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Tulias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Tulias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tulias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tulias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Atotonilco el Alto (Quinta Gasén) (22 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (228 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (17 inhabitants)
- El Renacimiento (3 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Joel Ovando Melgar (15 inhabitants)
- La Peregrina (La Pantalla) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Horizonte (- inhabitants)
- Paso del Burro (10 inhabitants)
- Patio de Maquinaria del Grupo JV (3 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (213 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)