Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 3 inhabitants?
The town of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #165 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) is at 1097 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) is located at 30.6 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez).
Where is Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez)? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez).
Vote for Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez). Opinions.
Do you like Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tres A (Álvaro Gómez) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Amargos (Estación Amargos) (36 inhabitants)
- El Barrial (26 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (Las Galeras) (20 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (4 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (6 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (2 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Popa (40 inhabitants)
- Mesillas (138 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Medrano (5 inhabitants)
- Restaurante el Café (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (15 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (125 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (68 inhabitants)