The town of Las Torres is located in the Municipality of Jáltipan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #89 of the ranking. Las Torres is at 60 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Torres? You can find it at 6.5 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Jáltipan de Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Torres location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Torres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Torres (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Torres? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Torres (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Torres
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Torres, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jáltipan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Torres.
Vote for Las Torres. Opinions.
Do you like Las Torres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Torres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jáltipan
- El Betel (3 inhabitants)
- El Comalcahuite (3 inhabitants)
- El Remolino Chico de Mesguaya (29 inhabitants)
- Finca la Esperanza (7 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Nueve (- inhabitants)
- La Reata (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas de Tacamichapan (1034 inhabitants)
- Las Torres (5 inhabitants)
- Lomas Cuatas (15 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (1 inhabitants)
- Mata de Caña (- inhabitants)
- Oscar Villarreal (6 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (1 inhabitants)
- San Silvestre (5 inhabitants)
- Vicente Dionisio Rosas (8 inhabitants)