The town of Las Tinajas is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 2 inhabitants. Las Tinajas is at 2,041 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Tinajas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Tinajas in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Tinajas.
Need to locate a certain Las Tinajas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Tinajas (Aguascalientes) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tinajas
With the satellite map of Las Tinajas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Tinajas.
Vote for Las Tinajas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tinajas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tinajas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- El Capirote (- inhabitants)
- El Centinela (3 inhabitants)
- El Mirasol (- inhabitants)
- El Niágara (411 inhabitants)
- El Turicate (82 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villa Sur (- inhabitants)
- Granja Maricela (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- Granja San José (25 inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (La Esperanza) (14 inhabitants)
- Las Jaboneras (27 inhabitants)
- Los Barroso (71 inhabitants)
- Los Cuervos (Los Ojos de Agua) (419 inhabitants)
- Rancho Benjamín Chávez Ruiz (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito de Abajo (- inhabitants)