The town of Las Tablas is located in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Tablas is at 1,954 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Tablas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Tablas in Jalisco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Tablas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Tablas (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Tablas
With the satellite map of Las Tablas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Diego de Alejandría. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Tablas.
Vote for Las Tablas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Tablas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Tablas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Diego de Alejandría
- Ceja Prieta (4 inhabitants)
- El Comedero (17 inhabitants)
- El Mastranzo (15 inhabitants)
- La Fábrica (El Bajío) (8 inhabitants)
- La Higuera (34 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (7 inhabitants)
- La Ladera (- inhabitants)
- La Presa del Tubo (4 inhabitants)
- La Soledad de Villalpando (10 inhabitants)
- Las Amapolas (La Amapola) (- inhabitants)
- Las Azules (161 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (5 inhabitants)
- Potrero Blanco (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (34 inhabitants)
- Turicate (14 inhabitants)