The town of Las Pulgas is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #49 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Pulgas is at 1,199 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Pulgas is located at 52.7 kilometers from Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Pulgas.
Where is Las Pulgas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Pulgas in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Pulgas, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Pulgas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Pulgas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Pulgas
With the satellite map of Las Pulgas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Pulgas.
Vote for Las Pulgas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Pulgas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Pulgas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Boquillas del Carmen (Norias) (127 inhabitants)
- Chula Vista (1671 inhabitants)
- Diez Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- El Chapote (Miguel Flores) (6 inhabitants)
- El Ortegón (4 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (Jesús Rodríguez González) (- inhabitants)
- El Revolcadero (5 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (44 inhabitants)
- Fátima (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Llamas (- inhabitants)
- La Pista (- inhabitants)
- Las Lupes (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pulgas (6 inhabitants)
- Norias del Caballo (8 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1 inhabitants)