The town of Las Primaveras is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 15 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #484 of the whole municipality. Las Primaveras is at 60 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Primaveras is located at 8.4 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Primaveras.
Where is Las Primaveras? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Primaveras in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Primaveras and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Primaveras (Chiapas) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Primaveras
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Primaveras, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Primaveras.
Vote for Las Primaveras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Primaveras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Primaveras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- California (3 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (38 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- Frontera 20 de Octubre (309 inhabitants)
- Hamburgo (360 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (161 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (Santa Lucrecia) (8 inhabitants)
- Las Milpas (75 inhabitants)
- Progreso Pumpuapa (342 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Nexapa y las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María (75 inhabitants)
- Siete Ranchos (65 inhabitants)
- Viva México (1691 inhabitants)