The town of Las Potrancas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #339 of the whole municipality. Las Potrancas is at 2,017 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Potrancas is located at 38.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Potrancas.
Where is Las Potrancas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Potrancas in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Potrancas.
Need to locate a certain Las Potrancas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Potrancas (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Potrancas
With the satellite map of Las Potrancas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Potrancas.
Vote for Las Potrancas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Potrancas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Potrancas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Allende (44 inhabitants)
- Campo 101 (352 inhabitants)
- Campo 7C (92 inhabitants)
- El Gatuñal (3 inhabitants)
- El Molino (2 inhabitants)
- Honorio Niño Velázquez (13 inhabitants)
- Huerta del 11 (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ramón Grant (9 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (Cuesta) (- inhabitants)
- Maderas y Cajas de Cuauhtémoc (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alfonso Martínez (El Venado) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Moro (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Puente (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Madrid (3 inhabitants)
- Zamaloapan (Pénjamo) (189 inhabitants)