The town of La Chingada is located in the Municipality of Jesús María (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #146 of the whole municipality. La Chingada is at 1,886 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Las Polleras, but changed its name a few years ago. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2016.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Chingada is located at 5.3 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Jesús María, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Chingada.
Where is La Chingada? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Chingada in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Chingada.
The population of La Chingada (Aguascalientes) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La ChingadaDo you want to stay in La Chingada? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Chingada:
- CENTRO RECREATIVO LOS CUARTOS: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS CABAÑAS: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHICAGO: 7 km away, direction Southwest (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CHICAGO: 7 km away, direction Southwest (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Chingada
With the satellite map of La Chingada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jesús María. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Chingada.
Population pyramid of La Chingada (Aguascalientes)
In La Chingada there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of La Chingada, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of La Chingada
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Chingada? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Chingada.
Vote for La Chingada
Do you like La Chingada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Chingada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jesús María
- Ampliación La Tomatina (La Laguna) (- inhabitants)
- El Álamo (10 inhabitants)
- El Gemelo Uno (17 inhabitants)
- El Relicario (20 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Villas Tec (17 inhabitants)
- Granja Esthelita (Texti Mills) (2 inhabitants)
- Industrial Fundidora Hidráulica (- inhabitants)
- Paseos de Aguascalientes (5191 inhabitants)
- Primero Dios (5 inhabitants)
- San Jacobo (28 inhabitants)
- San José del Alto (3 inhabitants)
- Sector 2 San Manuel (4 inhabitants)
- Sector La Palma (155 inhabitants)
- Villa Escondida (11 inhabitants)